The Dynavision Difference
With certified clinicans and former professional athletes on our staff, we know the importance of vision training both for performance enhancement and medical uses.
Dynavision has over 20 years of published peer-reviewed research into the efficacy of the D2™.
Dynavision strives to lead the industry in the highest level of customer support to equip our users with the tools they need for optimal utilization of our products, including:
- Downloadable white papers, presentations, protocols and e-books
- Regional hands-on training events offering CEUs
- Fast and personal customer service
The Dynavision D2™ is recognized worldwide and has numerous programmable options facilitate individualized programs for various ages, abilities and conditions.
- Over 20 years of published research
- Automatic multi-sensory feedback
- Extreme durability for high performance use
Dynavision Gait and Balance™ with Mobility Lab by APDM
Dynavision Gait and Balance™ delivers a portable gait and balance laboratory that measures, analyzes and stores outcomes from any location. Wireless, wearable sensors record natural movements to detect changes in balance over time. Mobility Lab software includes standardized gait and balance assessments such as the Timed Up and Go (TUG), Postural Sway Test, and Two Minute Walk Test. Standard protocols and test instructions are provided for consistency. Upon completion of a test, a user-friendly report is automatically generated to compare test results with normative values.
- Extensive research evidence
- Complete gait cycle analysis
- One to six sensor configurations
- Prolonged battery life
- High test-retest reliability and validity