July 2017 Newsletter
MEDIA OVER THE MONTHS
The NHL Network stopped by Amped Sports Lab and Ice Complex to learn about the advantage the Dynavision D2™ is giving NHL goalies.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Charleston is using the advanced technologies of the Dynavision D2™ to restore hope after stroke. Watch here.
University of Kentucky’s Sports Medicine Research Institute (SMRI) recently opened. This state-of-the-art facility, supported in part by a $4.2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Defense, focuses on four domains of prevention, performance, treatment, and rehabilitation. See more here.
- Andy Clower at Fitness Evolved explains why he uses the D2. "We've used this machine to train athletes, rehabilitate concussions, get people out of pain, and improve peripheral awareness and vision for clients who have neurological conditions and other issues like low vision. Well worth the investment!" Read more here.
- Watch how Bishop Alexander Carter High School uses the D2™ for concussion testing here.
- 1P410 Sports uses the Dynavision D2™ for concussion recovery. Watch here.
Dynavision International and Mercury Medical, known for collaborating with innovative companies to provide state-of-the-art medical devices, have agreed to a Sole Source Government Distribution Agreement to provide unlimited sole source Dynavision D2™ products to all VAMC (Veterans Administration Medical Centers) and DOD (Department of Defense Hospitals) throughout the United States.
“It couldn’t be a better match. With Mercury Medical’s outstanding reputation and our cutting-edge technology, we are excited to see increased positive outcomes for our veterans,” said Phil Jones, Founder of Dynavision International.
Read more about the partnership here.
NEW TO THE DYNAVISION FAMILY
This quarter we welcomed these new clinics:
Shawnee Mission Health, Overland Park, Kansas
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Peterson Regional Medical Center, Kerrville, Texas
Pacific University, Forest Grove, Oregon
Sportsight Training, Bellaire, Texas
Siskin Hospital for Rehabilitation, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana
Samford University, Homewood, Alabama
Chorney Vision Centre, Windsor, Ontario
Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Richland, Washington
Eastern Washington University, Spokane, Washington
Victory Chiropractic, Aurora, Onatrio
Iowa State Univerisy, Ames, Iowa
Restorative Breathing, Surprise, Arizona
Wonder where you can find us? Check the select list here.
TECH SUPPORT TIP
Making the D2™ accessible to individuals who do not speak English opens doors for outcomes beyond our language. Here are the steps to incorporate different languages on the D2™:
- Translate the text (i.e. word list, sentence, or paragraph).
- Cut/paste the translated text into a Word doc and then save the document to a flash drive.
- Open the document in WordPad on the D2™ laptop.
- In the advanced T-Scope menu, cut/paste the translated content into the appropriate option (words, scrolling text).
Make sure to follow us on social media for daily videos and tips!