Find common issues here, if your problem is not listed here, please contact us.
Board Does not operate on a selected mode, Printer does not work, Liquid Crystal Display does not light, Control Panel does not light
- Loose connection inside left cabinet.
- Turn unit off and unplug.
- Open left cabinet door and reattach loosened connector.
One of the light switches does not activate
- Wire has come off switch terminal.
- Re-fasten wire connector to exposed terminal (Figure 3) by following instructions: A, B, C, D, E, I
- If loose connector was not the problem, there may be a shorted light switch which can be replaced by following instructions: F, G, H
- Locate faulty switch by using test mode (see page 4)
- Turn power off and unplug unit.
- Unbolt and lift off of wall mount, onto floor or table, (requires 2 to 3 people - see page 5).
- Disengage gas spring from unit by unscrewing mounting nut as in Figure 1, lifting main board (not cabinets) up until spring is separated from its bracket, and removing the bottom bracket.
- Unscrew back panel and carefully remove so (Figure 1) as to expose the wire harness and light switches (Figure 2).
- Disengage 4 wires from terminal of faulty switch (Figure 3). Push the switch through and out the front of the unit.
- Push in replacement switch from the front. Be sure to line switch terminals up exactly the same way as the other switches. Reattach wire connectors to correct terminals.
- Replace back of unit and gas spring. Reinstall unit on bracket as per mounting section.
Flash unit does not light up
- Flash unit connector has come loose.
- Remove back panel (as described on page 11).
- Reattach connector.
- Replace back panel.
Unit develops rattle
- Horizontal and/or lateral adjustment bolts have come loose.
- Locate these (as per diagram below).
- Adjust board in both directions so there is no play, by holding in place while re-tightening bolts.
Paper does not come out of printer
- Scrap of paper is jammed in mechanism.
- Turn power off and unplug.
- Remove printer by:
- Opening left cabinet door
- Remove 2 nuts and security bar holding unit in place.
- Removing connector from top so that printer is now free.
- Remove printer from its bracket.
- Look into paper feeder and locate jammed paper. Carefully remove it using tweezers or a similar tool.
- Replace printer (fasten bar and nuts securely).
- Re-feed paper (as per page 4).